RepliGo Server 3.5 Update Supports BlackBerry OS 6 and adds a User-Defined “Favorites” Folder Option
Additional new features allow greater administrator flexibility and control.
Fort Collins, CO – November 4, 2010 — Cerience Corporation today announced the immediate availability of RepliGo™ Server 3.5, its market-leading document management software for BlackBerry® Enterprise Server from Research in Motion (RIM). The new version supports OS 6 devices including the BlackBerry Torch. In addition, RepliGo Server now allows users to save commonly visited document repository locations into a “Favorites” folder on the RepliGo home screen for more convenient access.
The new version offers the following key features:
- Support for the BlackBerry Torch.
- Support for a user-defined “Favorites” folder for commonly accessed network locations.
- Support for querying the BES Global Address Book when emailing documents from the RepliGo client.
- Administrator improvements including support for monitoring disk space and usage.
- Backup and Restore application improvements for migrating and backing up server installation.
- API improvements and additional control over permissions.
Pricing and Availability
RepliGo Reader is immediately available for purchase in the Android Market. The application is priced at $7.95 USD per copy. Free upgrades are available to owners of previous versions.
Founded in 2000, Cerience Corporation is a leading provider of mobile document solutions. Its RepliGo platform enables wireless document access, rich document viewing, searching, printing, faxing and document management. For more information, visit www.cerience.com.