Cerience Releases RepliGo Reader 3.0 for Android
New Version is the First to Support Viewing and Annotating of Adobe PDF Files on Android Devices
Fort Collins, CO – January 5, 2011 – Cerience Corporation today announced the immediate availability RepliGo™ Reader 3.0 for Android™, a major improvement to its software for viewing and annotating Adobe® PDF files on Android smartphones.
The new version offers the following key features:
- Full screen document viewing
- Horizontal page and reading view layouts with intuitive page navigation
- Toolbars to access common features and jump quickly between pages
- Support for creating standard PDF highlights, underlines, cross outs and sticky notes
- Adjustable text selections with popup commands for common operations
- Searching across entire documents with optional voice input for keywords
- Night mode for easy reading in low light situations
- Intelligent double-tap zooming on pictures and columns of text
- Support for document hyperlinks to jump between sections of a document
- Tab-based Home screen with support for more recent documents
- Ability to save attachments to any SD card location
- Improved page loading and rendering, including support for JBIG2 images
- Ability to move the application to the SD card
About RepliGo Reader
RepliGo Reader integrates with Gmail, the Android browser, and the device’s media card for quick and easy access to native PDF files without a backend server or subscription service. The solution is currently one of the top paid productivity applications in the Android Market™.
Pricing and Availability
RepliGo Reader is immediately available for purchase in the Android Market. The application is priced at $4.99 USD per copy. Free upgrades are available to owners of previous versions.
Founded in 2000, Cerience Corporation is a leading provider of mobile document solutions. Its RepliGo platform enables wireless document access, rich document viewing, searching, printing, faxing and document management. For more information, visit www.cerience.com.